Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

1st pic : ... and the journey begins...


  • I  choose these two picture
  
  • First, I choose the pregnant belly picture, then I transfer it into Black and White picture using this step 

      i.   go to Image, Adjustment, Black & White
      ii.  when the Black and White dialog box open, I click OK button and the picture will be converted into black & white picture like this


  • Then, I resize the image to half because the image is too big.
                     Steps to resize : 
         i.    go to Image à Image Size
         ii.   the Image Size dialog box will open and show the exact size of the picture
                       width :  2304
                       height : 3456
         iii.  Make sure the Constrain Proportions are selected (ü),  I change the size into this
                       width : 1000
                       height : 1500
  •  Choose the human-fetus pics, I use Elliptical Marquee Tool, change the Feather to 20px and make selection around the foetus like this


  • Then, I use Move Tool, I click and drag the fetus picture to the pregnant belly picture like this



  • Then, I go to Edit, Free transform to adjust the position of the fetus so it will be like this

  • I create new layer
  • Then, I select Horizontal  Type Mask tool and type “ … and the journey begins… ” on the new layer. The setting are as follow :
                Font Style : Cooper Black
                Size : 48
  •  After typing, I click at Commit any current edits button to accept the text.
  • You’ll get like this


    • Go back to human fetus file, select all, copy
    • Then, go to pregnant belly file, edit,paste into
    • The picture will be like this


    • And the layer will be like this…


      • I click on layer thumbnail on left, Ctrl+T to enlarge the human fetus pic to fits the text.
      • Then, I press Enter to apply.
      • I Go to Layer,Layer style, stroke, to apply some style as follow : 
                      Drop shadow :
                                Distance : 14px
                                Size        : 10px

                Bevel and Emboss :
                                Select Contour

                Stroke :
                                Color : Yellow (#fff600)


      • Save
      • The finished pic will be like this...

      4 comments:

      1. i guess the journey already begun & its on its way... its so good... keep up the good work

        ReplyDelete
      2. For sure you spent a lot of time and efforts on this work. And guess what, you did a good job. It's more than photography, it's a beautiful and meaningful idea. keep up going.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Hi
        Check this out :
        https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7yW8RkFtXoNMmM3Nzg4MzQtYjIxNy00MTRhLTliN2MtYTVlNTVhOWNiNjky&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

        ReplyDelete